Bihar: BJP MP gets extortion call
Patna: A BJP Lok Sabha member from Araria in Bihar on Sunday lodged a police complaint alleging that he is getting extortion calls from an unknown person on his mobile.
MP Pradeep Kumar Singh said he received an SMS threatening to kill him if he failed to pay extortion of Rs 10 lakh to the caller.
An investigation was on, a senior police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ditch heavy furniture, go for poufs and stools!
- 'Alice Through The Looking Glass' movie review: A visual extravaganza
- 'Veerappan' Box Office collections, movie mints Rs 1.77 cr on first day!
- These globetrotting stars will give you serious travel goals – View pics
- Zika virus infects placenta, claim researchers!