Bihar: BJP MP gets extortion call
Patna: A BJP Lok Sabha member from Araria in Bihar on Sunday lodged a police complaint alleging that he is getting extortion calls from an unknown person on his mobile.
MP Pradeep Kumar Singh said he received an SMS threatening to kill him if he failed to pay extortion of Rs 10 lakh to the caller.
An investigation was on, a senior police officer said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia