Bihar court awards life imprisonment to three in a murder case
Nawada: A local court Tuesday awarded life imprisonment to three persons and slapped a fine of Rs 20,000 on each of them for a murder in 2000.
Additional district and session judge (ADJ) heading a
fast track court after hearing both the sides found Sudhanshu
Singh, Arun Singh and Anirudh Singh guilty of killing a person
named Ashok Kumar of Barat village on May 26, 2000.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you