Bihar policeman kills vendor for demanding money
Patna: A drunken police officer killed a roadside vendor here when he sought money for eggs and cigarette sold to him, police said on Wednesday.
Ramji Kumar was beaten to death by Kamlesh Prasad on Tuesday night, Deputy Superintendent of Police Rashid Zaman said.
"The policeman attacked my father and hit him with stones and a brick leading to his death," Ramji`s son Bhola told police.
Kamlesh Prasad has been arrested along with a friend, Sudhir Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Major blow for Samajwadi Party as its general secretary joins BJP with 200 colleagues
- Truck set on fire by angry villagers after they saw blood spilling out of it, found 30 cows dead
- Want to book DDA community halls? Now, you can do it in 15 minutes - Know how
- Five dead, 20 injured as truck collides with tanker in UP's Lucknow - Know what happened
- BJP MP Maheish Girri to file defamation case against Arvind Kejriwal?