Bihar policeman kills vendor for demanding money
Patna: A drunken police officer killed a roadside vendor here when he sought money for eggs and cigarette sold to him, police said on Wednesday.
Ramji Kumar was beaten to death by Kamlesh Prasad on Tuesday night, Deputy Superintendent of Police Rashid Zaman said.
"The policeman attacked my father and hit him with stones and a brick leading to his death," Ramji`s son Bhola told police.
Kamlesh Prasad has been arrested along with a friend, Sudhir Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next