Bihar policeman kills vendor for demanding money
Patna: A drunken police officer killed a roadside vendor here when he sought money for eggs and cigarette sold to him, police said on Wednesday.
Ramji Kumar was beaten to death by Kamlesh Prasad on Tuesday night, Deputy Superintendent of Police Rashid Zaman said.
"The policeman attacked my father and hit him with stones and a brick leading to his death," Ramji`s son Bhola told police.
Kamlesh Prasad has been arrested along with a friend, Sudhir Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Japanese truck driver playing Pokemon Go kills pedestrian
- `No radicalisation` in Australia stabbing death: Police
- How to get MIUI 8 update on Xiaomi smartphone: Check out tutorial
- IT'S DISTURBING: Watch little Syrian girl singing before a bomb explodes
- Planning parenthood through surrogacy? Things you need to know