BJP-JD(U) seat sharing to be finalised in a day or two: Nitish
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
today said the contentious issue of seat-sharing between the
two NDA allies--JD(U)and BJP--would be finalised within a day
"Both the parties are busy with homework for the
elections and the formal meeting is likely to take place in a
day or two to finalise the seat-sharing in the wake of
delimitation of the constituencies," Kumar told reporters.
He said there was not much of problem between the two
partners on the issue.
When approached, senior BJP leader and deputy Chief
Minister S K Modi too expressed similar view and said "We will
hold the formal meeting with the JD(U) leaders in a day or two
on the issue".
He hoped that his party would be able to declare names
of most of its candidates before September 27, the day filing
of nomination will begin for the first phase poll in Bihar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden