Bodh Gaya blasts: Security alert sounded at Indo-Nepal border
Balrampur: An alert was today sounded on the Indo-Nepal border after nine serial explosions rocked the internationally renowned temple town of Bodh Gaya in Bihar.
District Magistrate K V Pandiyan said police and SSB have been alerted after the terror attack and they have been asked to maintain a vigil on the border.
He said security has been increased in famous Devipatan and other temples. Nine serial blasts took place inside and outside the Mahabodhi Temple in Bodh Gaya early this morning in which two monks were injured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!