BSP reconstitutes Bihar party panel
Patna: BSP has reconstitued the panel
of the list of office bears of its Bihar unit post drubbing
in the assembly polls late last year.
BSP General Secretary and Bihar unit in-charge has
nominated Dr Ajay Alok and Kaushal Kishore Singh as the state
general secretaries, while Pratima Singh Yadav and Hemant
Kumar Singh Kushwaha as the secretaries, according to a
release on Sunday.
Bhagwan Singh Yadav was made the treasurer, it said.
BSP fared miserably in last year`s Bihar assembly
polls drawing a blank as against five seats won by it in
October 2005 polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says