BSP reconstitutes Bihar party panel
Patna: BSP has reconstitued the panel
of the list of office bears of its Bihar unit post drubbing
in the assembly polls late last year.
BSP General Secretary and Bihar unit in-charge has
nominated Dr Ajay Alok and Kaushal Kishore Singh as the state
general secretaries, while Pratima Singh Yadav and Hemant
Kumar Singh Kushwaha as the secretaries, according to a
release on Sunday.
Bhagwan Singh Yadav was made the treasurer, it said.
BSP fared miserably in last year`s Bihar assembly
polls drawing a blank as against five seats won by it in
October 2005 polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj