CISF ASI commits suicide in Bhagalpur
Bhagalpur (Bihar): An assistant
sub-inspector of CISF today committed suicide by shooting himself with his service revolver at National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) campus in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district.
CISF commandant B S Jain said the deceased was identified as Thakur Prasad (60), who was posted at the pump house of NTPC in Kahalgaon.
He pumped bullets by his own hands on duty using his official revolver, Jain said.
Prasad was a resident of Kaimur district and was in a state of depression for the last several months. He was to retire in September this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’