CISF ASI commits suicide in Bhagalpur
Bhagalpur (Bihar): An assistant
sub-inspector of CISF today committed suicide by shooting himself with his service revolver at National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) campus in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district.
CISF commandant B S Jain said the deceased was identified as Thakur Prasad (60), who was posted at the pump house of NTPC in Kahalgaon.
He pumped bullets by his own hands on duty using his official revolver, Jain said.
Prasad was a resident of Kaimur district and was in a state of depression for the last several months. He was to retire in September this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP