CISF ASI commits suicide in Bhagalpur
Bhagalpur (Bihar): An assistant
sub-inspector of CISF today committed suicide by shooting himself with his service revolver at National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) campus in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district.
CISF commandant B S Jain said the deceased was identified as Thakur Prasad (60), who was posted at the pump house of NTPC in Kahalgaon.
He pumped bullets by his own hands on duty using his official revolver, Jain said.
Prasad was a resident of Kaimur district and was in a state of depression for the last several months. He was to retire in September this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore