Court issues NBW against Nirmal Baba
Araria (Bihar): A local court on Saturday issued a non-bailable warrant against self-proclaimed godman Nirmal Baba in connection with a case of fraud and forgery.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Satyendra Rajak issued the arrest warrant against the Baba during hearing of the case lodged by one Rakesh Kumar Singh.
Singh had lodged an FIR with the Forbesganj Police Station on April 21 last stating that he had deposited Rs 1000 in the Baba`s account for getting an audience with him to get his financial problems resolved, but that did not happen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire