Court issues NBW against Nirmal Baba
Araria (Bihar): A local court on Saturday issued a non-bailable warrant against self-proclaimed godman Nirmal Baba in connection with a case of fraud and forgery.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Satyendra Rajak issued the arrest warrant against the Baba during hearing of the case lodged by one Rakesh Kumar Singh.
Singh had lodged an FIR with the Forbesganj Police Station on April 21 last stating that he had deposited Rs 1000 in the Baba`s account for getting an audience with him to get his financial problems resolved, but that did not happen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers