Court issues NBW against Nirmal Baba
Araria (Bihar): A local court on Saturday issued a non-bailable warrant against self-proclaimed godman Nirmal Baba in connection with a case of fraud and forgery.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Satyendra Rajak issued the arrest warrant against the Baba during hearing of the case lodged by one Rakesh Kumar Singh.
Singh had lodged an FIR with the Forbesganj Police Station on April 21 last stating that he had deposited Rs 1000 in the Baba`s account for getting an audience with him to get his financial problems resolved, but that did not happen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February