Court issues NBW against Nirmal Baba
Araria (Bihar): A local court on Saturday issued a non-bailable warrant against self-proclaimed godman Nirmal Baba in connection with a case of fraud and forgery.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Satyendra Rajak issued the arrest warrant against the Baba during hearing of the case lodged by one Rakesh Kumar Singh.
Singh had lodged an FIR with the Forbesganj Police Station on April 21 last stating that he had deposited Rs 1000 in the Baba`s account for getting an audience with him to get his financial problems resolved, but that did not happen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Roger Federer cleans court by removing bottles, towels left by other players