Court issues NBW against Nirmal Baba
Araria (Bihar): A local court on Saturday issued a non-bailable warrant against self-proclaimed godman Nirmal Baba in connection with a case of fraud and forgery.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Satyendra Rajak issued the arrest warrant against the Baba during hearing of the case lodged by one Rakesh Kumar Singh.
Singh had lodged an FIR with the Forbesganj Police Station on April 21 last stating that he had deposited Rs 1000 in the Baba`s account for getting an audience with him to get his financial problems resolved, but that did not happen.
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- EPL: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and other key players who played major roles in Leicester City`s title success