CRPF constable dies due to heat stroke
Munger: A CRPF head constable on Monday died of heat stroke during combing operations against Maoists near Bhimbandh forests in Bihar`s Munger district, official sources said.
Jagdish Ram suffered from intense heat prevailing in the area and was taken to a Primary Health Centre (PHC) at Kharagpur where he died during treatment, the sources said.
Ram was a native of Punjab, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'