Forbesganj firing: Judicial panel term extended
Patna: The state government on Tuesday night
extended by one year the term of Justice Madhevenendra Saran
judicial commission probing the Forbesganj police firing
incident in Bihar`s Araria district on June 3, 2011 in which
four persons were killed.
Quoting a notification issued by his department, Home
Secretary Amir Subhani said the term of the judicial
commission has been extended upto Dec 22,2012 with
retrospective effect from Dec 23,2011.
The state on June 22, 2011 had set-up the judicial
commission to probe into the firing incident and then gave
it a term of six months to submit its report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH