It was just PM`s farewell press conference, says Nitish
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Friday said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s press conference yesterday was only meant to bid farewell to public life.
"There is nothing more to react to the Prime Minister`s press conference other than it being a farewell press conference by Singh," he told reporters in reply to a question.
All that Singh said was he was not in contention for a third term in the office, Kumar said. The Prime Minister did not say anything or send out a message to improve economic situation or overall atmosphere in the country, the chief minister said.
Kumar did not comment on the Prime Minister heaping praise on Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself