It was just PM`s farewell press conference, says Nitish
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Friday said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s press conference yesterday was only meant to bid farewell to public life.
"There is nothing more to react to the Prime Minister`s press conference other than it being a farewell press conference by Singh," he told reporters in reply to a question.
All that Singh said was he was not in contention for a third term in the office, Kumar said. The Prime Minister did not say anything or send out a message to improve economic situation or overall atmosphere in the country, the chief minister said.
Kumar did not comment on the Prime Minister heaping praise on Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere