Lalu demonstrates EVM in his own style
Patna: RJD chief Lalu Prasad Friday took it upon himself to demonstrate the functioning of EVMs while campaigning for his close aide and Minister Shyam Rajak.
"See the keypad here and the lantern (RJD`s symbol) button and press it aur machinwa boli pi," he said on the campaign trail in the prestigious Phulwari seat.
Playing the regional card, he said "jab jab Lalu kamjor hua hai, tab tab Bihari logo per dusre rajya me atyachar hua hai," (atrocities against people from Bihar in other states increase whenever Lalu?s power is weakened)," he said.
He accused Shiv Sena, Raj Thackery and Delhi chief minister Sheila Dixit of targeting the Bihari population in their states and alleged that his arch rival and Chief Minister Nitish Kumar had failed to give a fiting reply to it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere