Lalu demonstrates EVM in his own style
Patna: RJD chief Lalu Prasad Friday took it upon himself to demonstrate the functioning of EVMs while campaigning for his close aide and Minister Shyam Rajak.
"See the keypad here and the lantern (RJD`s symbol) button and press it aur machinwa boli pi," he said on the campaign trail in the prestigious Phulwari seat.
Playing the regional card, he said "jab jab Lalu kamjor hua hai, tab tab Bihari logo per dusre rajya me atyachar hua hai," (atrocities against people from Bihar in other states increase whenever Lalu?s power is weakened)," he said.
He accused Shiv Sena, Raj Thackery and Delhi chief minister Sheila Dixit of targeting the Bihari population in their states and alleged that his arch rival and Chief Minister Nitish Kumar had failed to give a fiting reply to it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'