Maoists abduct two villagers in Bihar
Munger: Maoists abducted two persons from Bihar`s Munger district suspecting them to be police informants, police said on Monday.
The two, residents of Bokhra and Madhuban villages were abducted last night and a joint team of the special task force (STF) and the CRPF was carrying out raids in the Maoist-affected forest areas to rescue them, the police said.
The forces were being led by superintendent of police P Kannan.
Security forces had last week destroyed a Maoist bunker and seized a huge quantity of arms and explosives from the Maoist-affected Munger district.
The Maoists had reportedly suspected local people for giving information to the police about their activities and retaliated yesterday killing the two villagers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3