Maoists torch tractor at brick kiln
Hajipur (Bihar): Maoists torched a tractor at a brick kiln at Chandi village under Sadar police station area of Vaishali district and left behind an extortion notice for its owner, the police said on Thursday.
The Maoists, said to be 18 in number, surrounded the brick kiln last night and set the tractor on fire.
They left a pamphlet demanding a monthly levy of Rs 25,000 from its owner Anuj Rai, the sources said.
A case has been registered in this connection and raids were being carried out to arrest the Maoists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof