Mysterious disease claims five lives in Munger
Munger: A mysterious disease claimed five
lives at Bageshwari village in Bihar`s Munger district late
last night, Civil Surgeon Mukesh Singh said.
The unknown disease took the lives of three members of
the family of Vonid Sao and two members of the family of his
neighbour, Singh said.
Five others who were suffering from the disease and high
fever were being treated at private hospitals here.
The authorities have deputed a four-member medical team
to the village to take the samples and diagnose the symptoms.
Those who lost lives were Rishi Sao (10), Khusboo Kumari
(12), Sunil Kumar (18), Ramsharam Sao (70) and Rita Kumari
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH