Mysterious disease claims five lives in Munger
Munger: A mysterious disease claimed five
lives at Bageshwari village in Bihar`s Munger district late
last night, Civil Surgeon Mukesh Singh said.
The unknown disease took the lives of three members of
the family of Vonid Sao and two members of the family of his
neighbour, Singh said.
Five others who were suffering from the disease and high
fever were being treated at private hospitals here.
The authorities have deputed a four-member medical team
to the village to take the samples and diagnose the symptoms.
Those who lost lives were Rishi Sao (10), Khusboo Kumari
(12), Sunil Kumar (18), Ramsharam Sao (70) and Rita Kumari
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- India's 1-run loss to West Indies: Twitter world, especially KING VIRU go crazy
- China's top 500 firms report first revenue decline in 15 years
- ONGC hires consultant to assess reserves in GSPC KG gas block
- OMG! Young girl borrows phone from unknown people to send 'mujra' ladies for clients - WATCH what happens next
- PM Narendra Modi brings water to parched Saurashtra region in Gujarat