Mysterious disease claims five lives in Munger
Munger: A mysterious disease claimed five
lives at Bageshwari village in Bihar`s Munger district late
last night, Civil Surgeon Mukesh Singh said.
The unknown disease took the lives of three members of
the family of Vonid Sao and two members of the family of his
neighbour, Singh said.
Five others who were suffering from the disease and high
fever were being treated at private hospitals here.
The authorities have deputed a four-member medical team
to the village to take the samples and diagnose the symptoms.
Those who lost lives were Rishi Sao (10), Khusboo Kumari
(12), Sunil Kumar (18), Ramsharam Sao (70) and Rita Kumari
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics