Mysterious disease claims five lives in Munger
Munger: A mysterious disease claimed five
lives at Bageshwari village in Bihar`s Munger district late
last night, Civil Surgeon Mukesh Singh said.
The unknown disease took the lives of three members of
the family of Vonid Sao and two members of the family of his
neighbour, Singh said.
Five others who were suffering from the disease and high
fever were being treated at private hospitals here.
The authorities have deputed a four-member medical team
to the village to take the samples and diagnose the symptoms.
Those who lost lives were Rishi Sao (10), Khusboo Kumari
(12), Sunil Kumar (18), Ramsharam Sao (70) and Rita Kumari
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire