Mysterious disease claims five lives in Munger
Munger: A mysterious disease claimed five
lives at Bageshwari village in Bihar`s Munger district late
last night, Civil Surgeon Mukesh Singh said.
The unknown disease took the lives of three members of
the family of Vonid Sao and two members of the family of his
neighbour, Singh said.
Five others who were suffering from the disease and high
fever were being treated at private hospitals here.
The authorities have deputed a four-member medical team
to the village to take the samples and diagnose the symptoms.
Those who lost lives were Rishi Sao (10), Khusboo Kumari
(12), Sunil Kumar (18), Ramsharam Sao (70) and Rita Kumari
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef