NBW against LJP ex-MP Surajbhan Singh in murder case
Begusarai (Bihar): A local court on Tuesday
issued a non bailable warrant (NBW) of arrest against former
LJP MP Surajbhan Singh in a murder case.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Sampurnanand Tiwari ordered
the issue of warrant of arrest against Singh following his
failure to appear before him for initiating trial in this
The case relates to the murder of an additional public
prosecutor Ram Naresh Sharma on November 8, 2007.
Singh has already been convicted and sentenced to life
imprisonment in the murder case of a farmer, Rami Singh, in
He is currently on bail by a Patna high court order in
the Rami Singh murder case.
He was twice MP from Begusarai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video