NCP fields 16 candidates for first phase of Bihar poll
Patna: The NCP would contest 150 of the
243 assembly seats in Bihar and released the party`s first
list of 16 candidates today for the 47 assembly constituencies
going to poll in the first phase on October 21.
Releasing the list, party General Secretary Tariq
Anwar told reporters, "NCP intends to contest from about 150
assembly seats in Bihar this time."
According to the list, the party has fielded
candidates in Rajnagar, Fulparas, Chhattapur, Narpatganj,
Raniganj, Forbesganj, Jokihat, Sikti, Kadwa, Barari, Korha,
Ammaur, Rupauli, Dhamdaha, Purnia, and Alam Nagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul to lead 'Mashal Juloos' in protest against power cuts, water crisis in Delhi
- CBSE Class Xth Results 2016 to be declared today at 2 pm; check cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- WATCH: MIRACLE! This fielder did the unthinkable during GL vs SRH Qualifier 2
- Marcus Rashford nets place in record books as England beat Australia 2-1
- India's NSG membership is not about arms, US tells Pakistan