NCP fields 16 candidates for first phase of Bihar poll
Patna: The NCP would contest 150 of the
243 assembly seats in Bihar and released the party`s first
list of 16 candidates today for the 47 assembly constituencies
going to poll in the first phase on October 21.
Releasing the list, party General Secretary Tariq
Anwar told reporters, "NCP intends to contest from about 150
assembly seats in Bihar this time."
According to the list, the party has fielded
candidates in Rajnagar, Fulparas, Chhattapur, Narpatganj,
Raniganj, Forbesganj, Jokihat, Sikti, Kadwa, Barari, Korha,
Ammaur, Rupauli, Dhamdaha, Purnia, and Alam Nagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal