NCP fields 16 candidates for first phase of Bihar poll
Patna: The NCP would contest 150 of the
243 assembly seats in Bihar and released the party`s first
list of 16 candidates today for the 47 assembly constituencies
going to poll in the first phase on October 21.
Releasing the list, party General Secretary Tariq
Anwar told reporters, "NCP intends to contest from about 150
assembly seats in Bihar this time."
According to the list, the party has fielded
candidates in Rajnagar, Fulparas, Chhattapur, Narpatganj,
Raniganj, Forbesganj, Jokihat, Sikti, Kadwa, Barari, Korha,
Ammaur, Rupauli, Dhamdaha, Purnia, and Alam Nagar.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- UP: DM B Chandrakala participates in anti-riots drill in Bulandshahr
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Russian MP dies while ‘having sex’ inside car - Read
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's 'The Satanic Verses' by Rajiv Gandhi govt was a mistake: P Chidambaram
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list