Nitish cancels feast for JD(U) leaders
Patna: Anguished by the stampede that claimed 17 lives at Adalatghat on the bank of Ganga, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar has cancelled a feast for JD(U) leaders at his official residence on Wednesday.
The Chief Minister has cancelled the feast that he had proposed to host for the JD(U) leaders comprising MPs, MLA/MLCs, district unit presidents tomorrow at his official residence after being grieved by the human tragedy during the Chhath festival, the state unit JD(U) spokesman Sanjay Kumar Singh said.
Kumar had proposed to host feast for the JD(U) leaders to mark the success of the `Adhikar rally` at Gandhi Maidan here on November 4.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'