Nitish Kumar attacks Lalu Prasad Yadav
Patna: In an indirect attack on RJD President Lalu Prasad, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Wednesday said some people were trying to inject the "virus of impatience" in the state.
"People coming from outside after a long time are trying to spread virus of impatience in Bihar like dengue that entered the state from Delhi," Kumar said at the anniversary of Sardar Bhallabh Bhai Patel.
He, however, did not name Prasad.
Noting that such people were unable to countenance peace and communal harmony prevailing in the state, he said, "They are worried what will happen to them if such a situation continues and are therefore trying to spread the virus of impatience for their own benefit."
The chief minister said they would face an even worse electoral debacle in future elections in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa