Nitish Kumar attacks Lalu Prasad Yadav
Patna: In an indirect attack on RJD President Lalu Prasad, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Wednesday said some people were trying to inject the "virus of impatience" in the state.
"People coming from outside after a long time are trying to spread virus of impatience in Bihar like dengue that entered the state from Delhi," Kumar said at the anniversary of Sardar Bhallabh Bhai Patel.
He, however, did not name Prasad.
Noting that such people were unable to countenance peace and communal harmony prevailing in the state, he said, "They are worried what will happen to them if such a situation continues and are therefore trying to spread the virus of impatience for their own benefit."
The chief minister said they would face an even worse electoral debacle in future elections in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi