Nitish Kumar attacks Lalu Prasad Yadav
Patna: In an indirect attack on RJD President Lalu Prasad, Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Wednesday said some people were trying to inject the "virus of impatience" in the state.
"People coming from outside after a long time are trying to spread virus of impatience in Bihar like dengue that entered the state from Delhi," Kumar said at the anniversary of Sardar Bhallabh Bhai Patel.
He, however, did not name Prasad.
Noting that such people were unable to countenance peace and communal harmony prevailing in the state, he said, "They are worried what will happen to them if such a situation continues and are therefore trying to spread the virus of impatience for their own benefit."
The chief minister said they would face an even worse electoral debacle in future elections in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part IV
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities
- Panel discussion on demand for expulsion of Wahabi Syllabus from Universities- Part II
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen