Nitish report card `wasteful talks`: Lalu
Patna: RJD President Lalu Prasad on Saturday described as "wasteful talks" the report card presented by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on achievements of his government in the past one year.
"The report card contains wasteful talks," Prasad told
reporters in his reaction over the report card-2012 presented by the CM.
"The truth is that law and order and education system have crumbled in the state under the NDA government...Nitish should have sought apology in the report card over cases of rape of women ," Prasad said.
Prasad, who talked to mediapersons immediately after arriving here from Delhi, alleged that the CM was "befooling" all the castes and community in the state.
Congress and LJP also criticised the JD(U)-BJP government claim of development in the state.
Reacting to the report card, LJP President Ramvilas Paswan said "the report card was nothing but a bundle of lies."
State Congress President Chaudhary Mehboob Kaisar said the report card is only a plan on paper."
People were protesting against him on the streets as the law and order situation has deteriorated in the Nitish rule, Kaisar added.
CPI, CPI(M) and CPI-ML also disagreed with the claims of development made by the Nitish government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority