Nitish report card `wasteful talks`: Lalu
Patna: RJD President Lalu Prasad on Saturday described as "wasteful talks" the report card presented by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on achievements of his government in the past one year.
"The report card contains wasteful talks," Prasad told
reporters in his reaction over the report card-2012 presented by the CM.
"The truth is that law and order and education system have crumbled in the state under the NDA government...Nitish should have sought apology in the report card over cases of rape of women ," Prasad said.
Prasad, who talked to mediapersons immediately after arriving here from Delhi, alleged that the CM was "befooling" all the castes and community in the state.
Congress and LJP also criticised the JD(U)-BJP government claim of development in the state.
Reacting to the report card, LJP President Ramvilas Paswan said "the report card was nothing but a bundle of lies."
State Congress President Chaudhary Mehboob Kaisar said the report card is only a plan on paper."
People were protesting against him on the streets as the law and order situation has deteriorated in the Nitish rule, Kaisar added.
CPI, CPI(M) and CPI-ML also disagreed with the claims of development made by the Nitish government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!