Nitish welcomes Mamata`s decision to withdraw support to UPA
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday hailed his West Bengal counterpart Mamata Banerjee`s decision to withdraw support of TMC to the UPA government.
"Yeh swagat yogya kadam hai (it is welcome step)," Kumar said in Betiah.
Earlier in the day, Kumar had described as internal matter TMC`s threat to review support to the UPA government on the FDI in retail, diesel price hike and subsidised LPG cylinders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Is Pakistan behind increasing train accidents in India?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH