Nitish welcomes Mamata`s decision to withdraw support to UPA
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday hailed his West Bengal counterpart Mamata Banerjee`s decision to withdraw support of TMC to the UPA government.
"Yeh swagat yogya kadam hai (it is welcome step)," Kumar said in Betiah.
Earlier in the day, Kumar had described as internal matter TMC`s threat to review support to the UPA government on the FDI in retail, diesel price hike and subsidised LPG cylinders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- Triple Talaq: Why AIMPLB are opposing the petitions filed in Supreme Court?
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- DNA: Should strict action be taken against stone pelters of J&K?
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Gautam Gambhir gives Aussies perfect send-off, says true champions let their game do all the talking!
- Here's why Donald Trump called PM Narendra Modi