Nitish welcomes Mamata`s decision to withdraw support to UPA
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday hailed his West Bengal counterpart Mamata Banerjee`s decision to withdraw support of TMC to the UPA government.
"Yeh swagat yogya kadam hai (it is welcome step)," Kumar said in Betiah.
Earlier in the day, Kumar had described as internal matter TMC`s threat to review support to the UPA government on the FDI in retail, diesel price hike and subsidised LPG cylinders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof