Nitish welcomes Mamata`s decision to withdraw support to UPA
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on Tuesday hailed his West Bengal counterpart Mamata Banerjee`s decision to withdraw support of TMC to the UPA government.
"Yeh swagat yogya kadam hai (it is welcome step)," Kumar said in Betiah.
Earlier in the day, Kumar had described as internal matter TMC`s threat to review support to the UPA government on the FDI in retail, diesel price hike and subsidised LPG cylinders.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!