Pappu Yadav continues fast to support Hazare
Patna: The indefinite fast by former MP
Rajesh Ranjan alias Pappu Yadav, facing a life term in CPI-M
MLA Ajit Sarkar murder case, entered its third day on Thursday to
support social activist Anna Hazare`s demand for bringing a
comprehensive Lokpal Bill to weed out corruption.
Yadav continued his fast in the high security Beur jail
here, jail authorities said.
Some prisoners too were on a fast-unto-death in support of
A team of medical experts examined Pappu Yadav at the
jail after a sudden fall in his blood pressure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM