Pappu Yadav continues fast to support Hazare
Patna: The indefinite fast by former MP
Rajesh Ranjan alias Pappu Yadav, facing a life term in CPI-M
MLA Ajit Sarkar murder case, entered its third day on Thursday to
support social activist Anna Hazare`s demand for bringing a
comprehensive Lokpal Bill to weed out corruption.
Yadav continued his fast in the high security Beur jail
here, jail authorities said.
Some prisoners too were on a fast-unto-death in support of
A team of medical experts examined Pappu Yadav at the
jail after a sudden fall in his blood pressure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city