Pappu Yadav continues fast to support Hazare
Patna: The indefinite fast by former MP
Rajesh Ranjan alias Pappu Yadav, facing a life term in CPI-M
MLA Ajit Sarkar murder case, entered its third day on Thursday to
support social activist Anna Hazare`s demand for bringing a
comprehensive Lokpal Bill to weed out corruption.
Yadav continued his fast in the high security Beur jail
here, jail authorities said.
Some prisoners too were on a fast-unto-death in support of
A team of medical experts examined Pappu Yadav at the
jail after a sudden fall in his blood pressure.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened