Sarna: 4 yr old boy killed in LPG cylinder explosion
Chhindwara: A four-year-old boy was
on Sunday killed and five others were injured, four among them
seriously, when an LPG cylinder exploded at a house after it
caught fire at Sarna village, police said.
The blaze started when someone threw an ignited match
in petrol which started leaking from a motorcycle parked
outside the house. The two-wheeler was gutted in fire, they
The fire soon spread to the house due to wind and an
LPG cylinder kept in the kitchen exploded killing Udit
Vishwakarma, police said.
Among the injured, four were rushed to Nagpur in
Maharashtra in a serious condition, police said, adding
further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi