Chhindwara: A four-year-old boy was
on Sunday killed and five others were injured, four among them
seriously, when an LPG cylinder exploded at a house after it
caught fire at Sarna village, police said.
The blaze started when someone threw an ignited match
in petrol which started leaking from a motorcycle parked
outside the house. The two-wheeler was gutted in fire, they
The fire soon spread to the house due to wind and an
LPG cylinder kept in the kitchen exploded killing Udit
Vishwakarma, police said.
Among the injured, four were rushed to Nagpur in
Maharashtra in a serious condition, police said, adding
further investigations are on.