Sarna: 4 yr old boy killed in LPG cylinder explosion
Chhindwara: A four-year-old boy was
on Sunday killed and five others were injured, four among them
seriously, when an LPG cylinder exploded at a house after it
caught fire at Sarna village, police said.
The blaze started when someone threw an ignited match
in petrol which started leaking from a motorcycle parked
outside the house. The two-wheeler was gutted in fire, they
The fire soon spread to the house due to wind and an
LPG cylinder kept in the kitchen exploded killing Udit
Vishwakarma, police said.
Among the injured, four were rushed to Nagpur in
Maharashtra in a serious condition, police said, adding
further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Donald Trump accepts Republican nomination, accuses Hillary Clinton of legacy of "death, destruction, terrorism”
- Former Portugal prime minister Guterres front runner to be next UN chief
- Asian markets sink as stimulus hopes rolled back
- Lodha panel report: CAB cancels AGM after SC's verdict
- Peter Thiel tells Republican convention he is ''proud to be gay''