Sarna: 4 yr old boy killed in LPG cylinder explosion
Chhindwara: A four-year-old boy was
on Sunday killed and five others were injured, four among them
seriously, when an LPG cylinder exploded at a house after it
caught fire at Sarna village, police said.
The blaze started when someone threw an ignited match
in petrol which started leaking from a motorcycle parked
outside the house. The two-wheeler was gutted in fire, they
The fire soon spread to the house due to wind and an
LPG cylinder kept in the kitchen exploded killing Udit
Vishwakarma, police said.
Among the injured, four were rushed to Nagpur in
Maharashtra in a serious condition, police said, adding
further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional