Sarna: 4 yr old boy killed in LPG cylinder explosion
Chhindwara: A four-year-old boy was
on Sunday killed and five others were injured, four among them
seriously, when an LPG cylinder exploded at a house after it
caught fire at Sarna village, police said.
The blaze started when someone threw an ignited match
in petrol which started leaking from a motorcycle parked
outside the house. The two-wheeler was gutted in fire, they
The fire soon spread to the house due to wind and an
LPG cylinder kept in the kitchen exploded killing Udit
Vishwakarma, police said.
Among the injured, four were rushed to Nagpur in
Maharashtra in a serious condition, police said, adding
further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Khalistan terror camp running in Canada to attack Punjab; Justin Trudeau govt alerted
- Barack Obama could be Hillary's secret weapon in rallying Democratic support: Report
- Man arrested for trying to sell stolen car on e-commerce site
- Shocking! In Madhya Pradesh, child dies after given nitrous oxide instead of oxygen
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic