Socialist leader and Bihar ex-MLA dies
Patna: Veteran socialist leader and
former MLA Rajendra Narayan Sharma died on Wednesday after protracted
illness at Indira Gandhi Institute of Cardiology here, family
He was 90.
Meanwhile, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar expressed
grief at the death of the socialist leader.
Kumar in his condolence message said Sharma was
renowned freedom fighter and socialist leader.
His death has caused irreparable loss in the field
of politics, he said.
Bihar Assembly Speaker Udaya Narayan Choudhary and a
host of politicians including Congress legislature party
leader in the state Assembly and state Youth Congress
president Lalan Kumar too condoled his death.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?