Spurious liquor kills four in Bihar
Patna: Four members of a wedding band have died and two are in the hospital after they consumed spurious liquor in Bihar`s Arwal district, police said on Friday.
The men, from Santipuram Dharampur village, bought the liquor from a country liquor shop while they were returning after performing at a wedding ceremony, police said. After they took the drinks, they started complaining of stomach pain and began vomiting.
"We are investigating the case," Arwal Superintendent of Police Vimal Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video