Spurious liquor kills four in Bihar
Patna: Four members of a wedding band have died and two are in the hospital after they consumed spurious liquor in Bihar`s Arwal district, police said on Friday.
The men, from Santipuram Dharampur village, bought the liquor from a country liquor shop while they were returning after performing at a wedding ceremony, police said. After they took the drinks, they started complaining of stomach pain and began vomiting.
"We are investigating the case," Arwal Superintendent of Police Vimal Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'