Two hardcore Naxalites arrested in Bihar
Patna: Two hardcore Naxalites were
arrested in Bihar`s Patna district on Sunday, a police official
Acting on a tip off, a police team raided hideouts at
Hawsapur and Korium-Bela villages and apprehended Preman Kahar
alias Preman Ram and Bharosa Mistri alias Doman Mistri, Senior
Superintendent of Police (SSP) Alok Kumar said.
Kahar and Mistri were wanted in a number of incidents
of Maoist violence in Patna, Arwal and Jehanabad districts,
including the sensitional jail break incident in Jehanabad in
2005, he said.
The duo had been active for nearly two decades.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- My mother is like Indrani Mukerjea, she likes having sex with many men: Delhi school boy
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'