Villager shot dead by Naxalites in Jamui
Jamui: One person was shot dead by
Naxalites at Ramdih village in Bihar`s Jamui district, a
police official said Tuesday.
The Naxalites fired indiscriminately at Md. Safdar
last night killing him on the spot, Deputy Superintendent of
Police (DSP) Madan Kumar Anand said.
The police rushed to the spot this morning and sent
the body for post-mortem, he said.
A joint team of district police and the Special Task
Force (STF) were carrying out raids to nab Safdar`s killers,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands