Villager shot dead by Naxalites in Jamui
Jamui: One person was shot dead by
Naxalites at Ramdih village in Bihar`s Jamui district, a
police official said Tuesday.
The Naxalites fired indiscriminately at Md. Safdar
last night killing him on the spot, Deputy Superintendent of
Police (DSP) Madan Kumar Anand said.
The police rushed to the spot this morning and sent
the body for post-mortem, he said.
A joint team of district police and the Special Task
Force (STF) were carrying out raids to nab Safdar`s killers,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city