Villager shot dead by Naxalites in Jamui
Jamui: One person was shot dead by
Naxalites at Ramdih village in Bihar`s Jamui district, a
police official said Tuesday.
The Naxalites fired indiscriminately at Md. Safdar
last night killing him on the spot, Deputy Superintendent of
Police (DSP) Madan Kumar Anand said.
The police rushed to the spot this morning and sent
the body for post-mortem, he said.
A joint team of district police and the Special Task
Force (STF) were carrying out raids to nab Safdar`s killers,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals
- US Republican voters not happy with Donald Trump as presidential nominee: Poll
- Renault Kwid 1.0-litre to be launched in India today