Youth JDU leader files complaint against Bihar Min
Patna: Bihar youth JD(U) general secretary
Shambhu Saran Patel on Saturday filed a police complaint against
senior party member and state Food Minister Shyam Rajak for
allegedly threatening and indulging in a scuffle with him.
In his complaint, Patel alleged that Rajak had
threatened him, misbehaved and assaulted him when he went to
the latter`s official residence here for some work assigned to
him by the state building construction department earlier in
the day, police said.
"We have received the complaint and an investigation is
on," police said. Rajak has, however, denied the charge.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Asafa Powell fills Usain Bolt`s shoes and targets personal best