`Maoists attack iron ore deport in Dantewada`
Dantewada: In yet another brazen attack by the home-grown rebels, the Maoists in Chhattisgarh attacked Bacheli station, an iron ore depot in the Dantewada district in the wee hours on Monday.
According to reports, one locomotive has also been burnt by the Maoists.
The Bacheli Station is one of the key centres for iron ore transportation from the mines of National Mineral Development Corporation or NMDC.
Reports coming from the area also claimed that the Maoists have taken a junior railway official hostage after their attack.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29