`Maoists attack iron ore deport in Dantewada`
Dantewada: In yet another brazen attack by the home-grown rebels, the Maoists in Chhattisgarh attacked Bacheli station, an iron ore depot in the Dantewada district in the wee hours on Monday.
According to reports, one locomotive has also been burnt by the Maoists.
The Bacheli Station is one of the key centres for iron ore transportation from the mines of National Mineral Development Corporation or NMDC.
Reports coming from the area also claimed that the Maoists have taken a junior railway official hostage after their attack.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi