`Maoists attack iron ore deport in Dantewada`
Dantewada: In yet another brazen attack by the home-grown rebels, the Maoists in Chhattisgarh attacked Bacheli station, an iron ore depot in the Dantewada district in the wee hours on Monday.
According to reports, one locomotive has also been burnt by the Maoists.
The Bacheli Station is one of the key centres for iron ore transportation from the mines of National Mineral Development Corporation or NMDC.
Reports coming from the area also claimed that the Maoists have taken a junior railway official hostage after their attack.
More details are awaited.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price