Naxals blow up bridge in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: Naxals allegedly blew up a bridge in Chhattisgarh`s Kanker district Wednesday morning, just before a state minister`s convoy was to pass by from there, police said.
According police officials in Kanker, the incident took place around 10 am under Amabeda police station area, in which no casualties were reported.
State Forest Minister Vikram Usendi`s convoy was scheduled to go to Amabeda from Kanker this morning using this bridge, they added.
Police force has been rushed to the spot to take stock of the situation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- Log on to cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.nic.in at 2 pm for Class 10th Result 2015