Naxals blow up bridge in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: Naxals allegedly blew up a bridge in Chhattisgarh`s Kanker district Wednesday morning, just before a state minister`s convoy was to pass by from there, police said.
According police officials in Kanker, the incident took place around 10 am under Amabeda police station area, in which no casualties were reported.
State Forest Minister Vikram Usendi`s convoy was scheduled to go to Amabeda from Kanker this morning using this bridge, they added.
Police force has been rushed to the spot to take stock of the situation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Gujarat Dalit protest: After Rahul, Kejriwal to visit violence-hit Una today
- PM Narendra Modi to lay foundation stone of AIIMS in Gorakhpur today
- Rajya Sabha to vote on bill seeking 'special status' for Andhra Pradesh today
- 'Bunty Chor' - Delhi's high-end car thief arrested; BMW, Toyota Fortuner recovered
- Mayawati slur: Dayashankar Singh may surrender today; wife alleges harassment by BSP goons