Naxals blow up bridge in Chhattisgarh
Raipur: Naxals allegedly blew up a bridge in Chhattisgarh`s Kanker district Wednesday morning, just before a state minister`s convoy was to pass by from there, police said.
According police officials in Kanker, the incident took place around 10 am under Amabeda police station area, in which no casualties were reported.
State Forest Minister Vikram Usendi`s convoy was scheduled to go to Amabeda from Kanker this morning using this bridge, they added.
Police force has been rushed to the spot to take stock of the situation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH