AAP signature campaign reaches Metro stations
New Delhi: The Aam Aadmi Party volunteers Monday took people`s signatures outside stations of the Delhi Metro to demand fresh assembly polls in the national capital, which has been under President`s rule since February.
"As a part of the Aam Aadmi Party`s signature campaign, AAP volunteers put up hoardings outside Metro stations and invited people to sign on them," a party leader said.
The campaign, launched Aug 13, aims to cover all the 70 assembly segments of Delhi.
Delhi has been under President`s rule after the AAP quit the government over its failure to pass the Jan Lokpal bill in the assembly. The assembly is in suspended animation since Feb 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth