AAP signature campaign reaches Metro stations
New Delhi: The Aam Aadmi Party volunteers Monday took people`s signatures outside stations of the Delhi Metro to demand fresh assembly polls in the national capital, which has been under President`s rule since February.
"As a part of the Aam Aadmi Party`s signature campaign, AAP volunteers put up hoardings outside Metro stations and invited people to sign on them," a party leader said.
The campaign, launched Aug 13, aims to cover all the 70 assembly segments of Delhi.
Delhi has been under President`s rule after the AAP quit the government over its failure to pass the Jan Lokpal bill in the assembly. The assembly is in suspended animation since Feb 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway