Aarushi murder case: Special court adjourns hearing till April 16
Ghaziabad: The special CBI court hearing the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case on Thursday adjourned the hearing till April 16.
The hearing was adjourned after CBI Superintendent of Police A G L Kaul, who was to depose before the court today, could not turn up.
The bureau informed the court that Kaul could not appear as he was out of station.
During the previous hearing on April 9, an official of the Gujarat Forensic Science University (GFSU) had told the court that the crime was possibly committed using a golf club and surgical knife, adding that no outsider except the Talwar couples was involved in the murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand