Aarushi murder case: Special court adjourns hearing till April 16
Ghaziabad: The special CBI court hearing the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case on Thursday adjourned the hearing till April 16.
The hearing was adjourned after CBI Superintendent of Police A G L Kaul, who was to depose before the court today, could not turn up.
The bureau informed the court that Kaul could not appear as he was out of station.
During the previous hearing on April 9, an official of the Gujarat Forensic Science University (GFSU) had told the court that the crime was possibly committed using a golf club and surgical knife, adding that no outsider except the Talwar couples was involved in the murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror