Aarushi murder case: Special court adjourns hearing till April 16
Ghaziabad: The special CBI court hearing the Aarushi-Hemraj murder case on Thursday adjourned the hearing till April 16.
The hearing was adjourned after CBI Superintendent of Police A G L Kaul, who was to depose before the court today, could not turn up.
The bureau informed the court that Kaul could not appear as he was out of station.
During the previous hearing on April 9, an official of the Gujarat Forensic Science University (GFSU) had told the court that the crime was possibly committed using a golf club and surgical knife, adding that no outsider except the Talwar couples was involved in the murder.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees