Arvind Kejriwal violated Assembly rules, says Vijay Jolly
New Delhi: Delhi BJP leader Vijay Jolly Wednesday accused Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal of violating rules of the legislative assembly by wearing his Aam Aadmi Party cap inside the house.
Jolly said the AAP chief attended the first session of the assembly Wednesday wearing a cap depicting his party`s name.
As per assembly rules, no one is allowed to wear or display badges of any kind in the house.
"Wearing the AAP cap with party slogan is against the rules," Jolly, a former Bharatiya Janata Party legislator, said in a statement issued to the media.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Help me, I want to live: 11-year-old boy appeals to PM Modi
- Just found! Huge stash of ancient Helium in Africa's rift valley
- Not Ravi Shastri, but this man was Anil Kumble's biggest challenger for coaching job
- Euro 2016: Italy's 2-0 win shows Spain's golden era gone for good
- Rio Olympics 2016: Simona Halep too could pull out of event because of Zika fears