Bidhuri made special invitee to BJP national executive
New Delhi: Gujjar leader Ramvir Singh Bidhuri, who joined BJP last month, was today made a special invitee to the party`s national executive by its president Rajnath Singh.
"The party president has nominated Bidhuri as special invitee to the national executive," a senior party leader said.
The former Delhi NCP President had come to the BJP fold along with three NCP councillors on September 10.
Bidhuri had won elections in 1993 and 2003 from Badarpur constituency in South Delhi.
The two-time MLA was supposed to join Congress on September 6 along with popular Punjabi singer Daler Mehndi and four leaders from rival parties, but he did not turn up at a function organised for his induction.
Later, he had joined BJP.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand