‘BJP`s win in MCD polls spells downfall of Cong’
New Delhi: Describing BJP`s victory in Delhi civic polls as beginning of downfall of Congress, party chief Nitin Gadkari today said the results have given a message to the people of the country that Congress has lost its capacity to rule.
Addressing BJP`s winning councillors, he said the entire country has great hopes from the BJP.
"The journey of victory of BJP in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi is the beginning of downfall of the Congress. We have to maintain the winning spree," he said at the function also attended by senior leaders L K Advani and Sushma Swaraj among others.
BJP National Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu said Congress Government of Delhi has in place of developing the capital concentrated more on bungling and corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi