‘BJP`s win in MCD polls spells downfall of Cong’
New Delhi: Describing BJP`s victory in Delhi civic polls as beginning of downfall of Congress, party chief Nitin Gadkari today said the results have given a message to the people of the country that Congress has lost its capacity to rule.
Addressing BJP`s winning councillors, he said the entire country has great hopes from the BJP.
"The journey of victory of BJP in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi is the beginning of downfall of the Congress. We have to maintain the winning spree," he said at the function also attended by senior leaders L K Advani and Sushma Swaraj among others.
BJP National Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu said Congress Government of Delhi has in place of developing the capital concentrated more on bungling and corruption.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India