Car hijacked, driver murdered on Delhi-Gurgaon expressway
Gurgaon: Unidentified assailants murdered the driver of a Skoda car and sped away with the vehicle on the Delhi-Gurgaon expressway, police said Monday.
The body of Vinod Kumar, 36, was recovered Monday morning on a plot adjacent to the Ambience Mall, near the expressway. He was hit several times on his head with an object.
The owner of the car told police that Vinod was sent to Shankar Chowk late Sunday night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption