Cloudy day in Delhi, rains likely
New Delhi: It was an overcast, pleasant morning in the capital Friday with the weather office forecasting rains later in the day.
"The day is expected to remain cloudy. There is a possibility of rain or thundershowers in parts of the capital," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 26.4 degrees Celsius, normal for this time of the season while the maximum is expected to be 33 degrees Celsius.
Humidity stood at 86 percent.
The maximum temperature Thursday was recorded at 34.8 degrees Celsius while the minimum was 25.7 degrees Celsius.
The national capital has received a total rainfall of 348 mm this monsoon, 21 percent less than the average for the season.
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part II
- Will Sonia Gandhi reveal the truth behind AgustaWestland chopper scam?-Part III
- DNA: Media bribed for suppressing details of AgustaWestland chopper scam
- DNA: India's own GPS system, IRNSS-G1 successfully launched
- Govt to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose on Friday
- Scary! Truck carrying firecrackers catches fire at Yamuna Expressway – Watch
- Watch video: Top 10 incredible health benefits of pineapples!
- 1971 Indo-Pak war: 'Dusting was Indira Gandhi's stress-buster'
- House of Representative Speaker Paul Ryan invites PM Modi to address joint meeting of US Congress