Cloudy day in Delhi, rains likely
New Delhi: It was an overcast, pleasant morning in the capital Friday with the weather office forecasting rains later in the day.
"The day is expected to remain cloudy. There is a possibility of rain or thundershowers in parts of the capital," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 26.4 degrees Celsius, normal for this time of the season while the maximum is expected to be 33 degrees Celsius.
Humidity stood at 86 percent.
The maximum temperature Thursday was recorded at 34.8 degrees Celsius while the minimum was 25.7 degrees Celsius.
The national capital has received a total rainfall of 348 mm this monsoon, 21 percent less than the average for the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged