Cloudy day in Delhi, rains likely
New Delhi: It was an overcast, pleasant morning in the capital Friday with the weather office forecasting rains later in the day.
"The day is expected to remain cloudy. There is a possibility of rain or thundershowers in parts of the capital," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 26.4 degrees Celsius, normal for this time of the season while the maximum is expected to be 33 degrees Celsius.
Humidity stood at 86 percent.
The maximum temperature Thursday was recorded at 34.8 degrees Celsius while the minimum was 25.7 degrees Celsius.
The national capital has received a total rainfall of 348 mm this monsoon, 21 percent less than the average for the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani