Cloudy day in Delhi, rains likely
New Delhi: It was an overcast, pleasant morning in the capital Friday with the weather office forecasting rains later in the day.
"The day is expected to remain cloudy. There is a possibility of rain or thundershowers in parts of the capital," said an official of the India Meteorological Department.
The minimum temperature was recorded at 26.4 degrees Celsius, normal for this time of the season while the maximum is expected to be 33 degrees Celsius.
Humidity stood at 86 percent.
The maximum temperature Thursday was recorded at 34.8 degrees Celsius while the minimum was 25.7 degrees Celsius.
The national capital has received a total rainfall of 348 mm this monsoon, 21 percent less than the average for the season.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31