Congress leader Walia met Rajnath Singh?
New Delhi: Delhi Congress leader and three-time minister AK Walia has met BJP president Rajnath Singh, a BJP source said Wednesday, but Walia denied this.
"Rajnathji had a meeting with Walia on May 11," a day before the final round of Lok Sabha election, the BJP source told IANS.
Walia, who was a health minister in the Delhi Congress government led by Sheila Dikshit, insisted that this was untrue.
"I never had a meeting with Rajnath Singh. This is baseless. This is a conspiracy to weaken the Congress," Walia told IANS.
A senior figure in the Congress, Walia was defeated by Aam Aadmi Party`s Vinod Kumar Binny - who later quit the AAP - in assembly elections in Delhi last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?