Congress leader Walia met Rajnath Singh?
New Delhi: Delhi Congress leader and three-time minister AK Walia has met BJP president Rajnath Singh, a BJP source said Wednesday, but Walia denied this.
"Rajnathji had a meeting with Walia on May 11," a day before the final round of Lok Sabha election, the BJP source told IANS.
Walia, who was a health minister in the Delhi Congress government led by Sheila Dikshit, insisted that this was untrue.
"I never had a meeting with Rajnath Singh. This is baseless. This is a conspiracy to weaken the Congress," Walia told IANS.
A senior figure in the Congress, Walia was defeated by Aam Aadmi Party`s Vinod Kumar Binny - who later quit the AAP - in assembly elections in Delhi last year.
- Nagaland HSLC (Class 10) Result 2016 to be declared today on May 3 at 12 noon
- Nagaland HSSLC (Class 12 on May ) Result 2016 to be declared today 3 at 12 noon
- VVIP chopper cam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi reaches CBI office for questioning
- Barack Obama has wish about Osama bin Laden`s last moments
- 162 children die in four months in Pakistan's Tharparkar district