DDA initiates action against four engineers
New Delhi: The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has initiated disciplinary action against three executive engineers and an assistant engineer for delay in the completion of basic amenities for its Housing Scheme-2010.
Urban Development Minister Kamal Nath stated this in the Lok Sabha in response to a question.
Nath said that there was no report of poor construction under the Housing Scheme.
In response to another question, Nath said the Ministry had issued an advisory to state governments seeking the introduction of Congestion charges in central business areas or congested areas in cities.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred