Delhi Metro parking lots to be closed for 24 hrs from Tuesday
New Delhi: Delhi Metro`s parking lots will be closed for 24 hours from tomorrow afternoon in view of security restrictions for Independence Day celebrations, but train services would continue to be normal.
Parking facilities will not be available at the Delhi Metro stations from 2 pm on Tuesday till 2 pm on Wednesday in view of the security measures adopted on the occasion of Independence Day, a Delhi Metro spokesman said.
However, services on all six lines would continue to remain normal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Watch Video - World's highest glass-bottom bridge opens in China 600 feet above a canyon!
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony