Delhi property dealer found dead in car
New Delhi: A 36-year-old property dealer was found dead in the back seat of a car in the capital, police said Saturday.
Praveen, a resident of Najafgarh area, was found dead in the Rajouri Garden area of the city around 11.50 a.m. Friday, Additional Commissioner of Police V. Renganathan said.
"We are yet to ascertain the reason behind Praveen`s death. We are awaiting his post-mortem report," Renganathan added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- DNA: Is Sanskrit language losing its importance in India?
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand