Dikshit asks ministers to counter BJP
New Delhi: With assembly polls just months away, Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit Wednesday asked her Cabinet colleagues to "aggressively" take achievements of the Congress government in the last 14 years to people.
In a meeting, Dikshit also asked the Ministers to counter "tooth and nail" BJP`s tirade against the city government on various sensitive issues like water and power.
The BJP has been attacking the Dikshit government on long power cuts and water shortage in areas across the city. The party has also been targeting the Chief Minister for hike in power and water tariff.
"We must counter their propaganda. They are trying to mislead the people," a source quoted Dikshit as saying in the meeting.
The Chief Minister also expressed unhappiness over lack of publicity in media about various ambitious government schemes, and asked the ministers to improve functioning of their public relations wings.
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- EPL: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and other key players who played major roles in Leicester City`s title success