`DRDO working extensively in field of nanotechnology`
New Delhi: DRDO is carrying out extensive
work in the field of nanotechnology to enhance its application
in defence sector, a DRDO official said on Thursday.
DRDO`s Chief Controller KD Nayak also stressed the
necessity of enabling technologies such as Nanotechnology for
building better products for defence forces and nation, such
as the recently launched Agni-IV.
Nayak stated this at the two-day national workshop on
nanotechnology for defence applications which concluded here
today. The workshop brought together various research and
development centres, academia and industries on a single
platform, a DRDO spokesperson said.
Science and Technology Secretary Dr T Ramasami, who
inaugurated the event, appreciated the work being carried out
by DRDO in the field of nanotechnology and in the field of
sensors and composites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack