Fire in Sadar Bazar, no casualty
New Delhi: A fire, which erupted at a market place in Sadar Bazar here, has been brought under control by the Fire brigade personnel.
The fire broke out on the first floor of a building in Sadar Bazar, Matkewali Gali at 7.40 PM, sources in the Delhi Fire Service said.
The blaze was brought under control by 9.20 PM, they said.
Twenty-five fire tenders were pressed into service to douse the blaze.
No casualties have been reported so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video