Four, including two minors, sexually abused in Delhi
New Delhi: Four people, including a minor boy and girl and two women, were sexually abused here in four separate incidents, said police Tuesday. All the accused have been arrested.
In the first incident, an 11-year-old girl was allegedly raped by her landlord in south Delhi`s Kotla Mubarakpur Monday evening when she was alone at her house.
The accused, Sumit, was arrested a few hours after the incident after victim`s family complained to police.
In another incident, a 17-year-old boy student of a private school was allegedly sodomised by two people in New Delhi`s Mandir Marg area last week.
The victim is a son of an Intelligence Bureau (IB) official, a police officer said.
The accused Fahim, 28, and Jonny, 20, were arrested on Feb 17, the same day of the incident.
"The incident occurred on Feb 17 when they came at victim`s house for a party and after consuming liquor, they allegedly sodomised him. They even robbed some money from him," the officer added.
In a separate incident, a 26-year-old junior engineer of Delhi Jal Board, Faraz, was arrested Monday from south Delhi`s Jamia Nagar for allegedly raping a woman.
In the fourth incident, 40-year-old Khem Chand alias Chootu was arrested from Delhi`s Vasant Kunj area for raping a 22-year-old woman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj