Grey morning in Delhi, clear day ahead
New Delhi: A light mist enveloped the capital early Thursday and the minimum temperature settled two notches above the season`s average at 9.2 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office has forecast a clear, cold day ahead.
"The sky will be clear and the maximum temperature is expected to reach around 19 degrees Celsius during the day," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 87 percent, while the visibility was about 800 metres.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature in the city was 18.3 degrees Celsius, two notches below the season`s average, while the minimum settled at 7.8 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested