Grey morning in Delhi, clear day ahead
New Delhi: A light mist enveloped the capital early Thursday and the minimum temperature settled two notches above the season`s average at 9.2 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office has forecast a clear, cold day ahead.
"The sky will be clear and the maximum temperature is expected to reach around 19 degrees Celsius during the day," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 87 percent, while the visibility was about 800 metres.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature in the city was 18.3 degrees Celsius, two notches below the season`s average, while the minimum settled at 7.8 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'