Grey morning in Delhi, clear day ahead
New Delhi: A light mist enveloped the capital early Thursday and the minimum temperature settled two notches above the season`s average at 9.2 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office has forecast a clear, cold day ahead.
"The sky will be clear and the maximum temperature is expected to reach around 19 degrees Celsius during the day," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 87 percent, while the visibility was about 800 metres.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature in the city was 18.3 degrees Celsius, two notches below the season`s average, while the minimum settled at 7.8 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the year.
- IN PICS: Kanhaiya Kumar's supporters brutally thrash this man in Patna - Know why
- Good news! India win one silver, two bronze in Archery World Cup
- Yuvraj Singh drops big hint about film on his life – Here's what the star batsman said...
- Indian Premier League 9: After struggling for years, Delhi Daredevils find rhythm under Rahul Dravid's watchful eyes
- WATCH: SHOCKING! Kanhaiya Kumar's supporters mercilessly beat up man for showing black flag