Grey morning in Delhi, clear day ahead
New Delhi: A light mist enveloped the capital early Thursday and the minimum temperature settled two notches above the season`s average at 9.2 degrees Celsius.
The Met Office has forecast a clear, cold day ahead.
"The sky will be clear and the maximum temperature is expected to reach around 19 degrees Celsius during the day," an India Meteorological Department (IMD) official said.
Humidity at 8.30 a.m. was 87 percent, while the visibility was about 800 metres.
Wednesday`s maximum temperature in the city was 18.3 degrees Celsius, two notches below the season`s average, while the minimum settled at 7.8 degrees Celsius, average for this time of the year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical