Home Minister not a Bollywood fan
New Delhi: Home Minister P Chidambaram is not
a Bollywood buff.
Chidambaram, known for his wit, today scuttled questions
on foreign artists working in Hindi film industry without
valid employment visa saying he does not watch Hindi movies.
"I do not watch Bollywood movies," a smiling Home
Minister, who hails from Tamil Nadu, said in reply to a
question on the issue.
According to reports, several foreigners including some
big stars working in the Hindi movie industry have a tourist
visa whereas according to rules they can only work after
getting an employment visa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof