Home Minister not a Bollywood fan
New Delhi: Home Minister P Chidambaram is not
a Bollywood buff.
Chidambaram, known for his wit, today scuttled questions
on foreign artists working in Hindi film industry without
valid employment visa saying he does not watch Hindi movies.
"I do not watch Bollywood movies," a smiling Home
Minister, who hails from Tamil Nadu, said in reply to a
question on the issue.
According to reports, several foreigners including some
big stars working in the Hindi movie industry have a tourist
visa whereas according to rules they can only work after
getting an employment visa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Camera Day: Celebrate the art of photography and go click-happy!