Jamia to run 50-bed medical centre
New Delhi: A 50-bed medical centre, named after King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, has been inaugurated at Jamia Millia Islamia, officials said on Saturday.
Named after King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, the centre was inaugurated on Friday by Jamia Chancellor Lt Gen (Retd) MA Zaki and Vice Chancellor Najeeb Jung.
The centre will function under the faculty of dentistry of Jamia Millia Islamia, can accommodate 50 beds and has various facilities, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test