Jamia to run 50-bed medical centre
New Delhi: A 50-bed medical centre, named after King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, has been inaugurated at Jamia Millia Islamia, officials said on Saturday.
Named after King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, the centre was inaugurated on Friday by Jamia Chancellor Lt Gen (Retd) MA Zaki and Vice Chancellor Najeeb Jung.
The centre will function under the faculty of dentistry of Jamia Millia Islamia, can accommodate 50 beds and has various facilities, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi