Judiciary ruling the country: Kuldip Nayar
Vijayawada: Eminent journalist Kuldip Nayar
on Sunday said judiciary was virtually ruling the country these
"Judiciary is governing our country due to lack of
transparency in the political system," he said at a `meet the
press` programme at Vijayawada Press Club.
People`s expectations from the judiciary were increasing
because of the failure of the political class, he said.
"Prime Minister Manmohan Singh could have done more, but
his hands are tied with the coalition `Dharma`, Nayar said.
On Telangana agitation, he said small states do not
necessarily bring prosperity. "People in Punjab are now
realising that bifurcation of the state was a mistake," he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie