Lajpat Nagar heist: One more arrested
New Delhi: One more person was arrested for his involvement in the Rs.7.69-crore heist here, police said Wednesday.
Sunil alias Kake was arrested from Nangloi area of west Delhi and Rs.25 lakh has been recovered from him.
With the latest arrest, a total of seven people have been arrested so far and a juvenile, suspected to be the mastermind behind the heist, has been detained in the case.
Under the law, juveniles cannot be arrested but can only be detained
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family